The purpose of this visa is to take up employment in Belgium on the basis of a work permit.
Please note that applicants will also be charged a service fee of Euro 30 per application (charged in local currency) which must be paid in cash when you attend the visa application centre.
Some applicants may be required to pay an administrative fee in Belgium prior to the submission of the visa application. Please visit the website of the Embassy of Belgium for more information.
Visa fees must be paid for in cash in Euros.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee (Euro)|
|Employment (work permit)||180|
Please visit the website of the Embassy of Belgium in Islamabad for detailed information on the documents required for this visa.
For general information relating to Belgium visas, please visit the website of the Belgium Immigration Office.
From 15 May 2017, if you have documents that the Embassy requires you to have legalized, they do not need to be legalized before you apply for your visa. You should submit the documents for legalization at the same time as the visa application. The Embassy will process the legalization and will then process the visa application.
The photo must:
- be in sharp focus, clear and with good contrasts
- be printed on high quality photo paper with high solution
- be in colour
- be 35–40 mm in width
- be maximum 6 months old and resemble the applicant
- be taken with the applicant facing the camera directly, against a light background
- show the whole head and the top of the shoulders. The face must occupy 70–80 % of the picture.
- show open eyes that are clearly visible. Hair must not cover the eyes.
Glasses are allowed as long as the eyes are clearly visible.
- the glasses must not be coloured
- the rim must not cover any part of the eyes
- there must be no reflection in the glasses
Religious head-dresses are allowed, provided that all details of the face are clearly shown.
- chin, forehead and both cheeks must be clearly visible
- shadows on the face due to the head-dress are not allowed
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If the photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth for meeting these requirements is available at the visa application centre.
Please contact the Embassy of Belgium in Islamabad for information on processing times for long stay visas.
Click here to begin the online visa application process.