The purpose of this visa is to travel to Belgium for tourism.
A Schengen visa only allows foreign nationals to visit Belgium and the other Schengen countries for up to 90 days.
Please click on each of the tabs above for more information or visit the website of the Embassy of Belgium in Islamabad.
Please note that applicants will also be charged a service fee of Euro 30 per application (PKR 4316) which must be paid in cash when you attend the visa application centre.
Visa fees must be paid for in cash in Euros.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee (Euro)|
|Schengen Visa (Children under 6-11 years of age)||35|
|Schengen Visa (Children under 6 years of age)||0|
The photo must:
- be in sharp focus, clear and with good contrasts
- be printed on high quality photo paper with high solution
- be in colour
- be 35–40 mm in width
- be maximum 6 months old and resemble the applicant
- be taken with the applicant facing the camera directly, against a light background
- show the whole head and the top of the shoulders. The face must occupy 70–80 % of the picture.
- show open eyes that are clearly visible. Hair must not cover the eyes.
Glasses are allowed as long as the eyes are clearly visible.
- the glasses must not be coloured
- the rim must not cover any part of the eyes
- there must be no reflection in the glasses
Religious head-dresses are allowed, provided that all details of the face are clearly shown.
- chin, forehead and both cheeks must be clearly visible
- shadows on the face due to the head-dress are not allowed
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If the photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth for meeting these requirements is available at the visa application centre.
Normal case processing times
The normal processing time for a Schengen visa is 15 calendar days.
Click here to begin the online visa application process.