The purpose of this visa is to travel to Belgium for business purposes.
A Schengen visa only allows foreign nationals to visit Belgium and the other Schengen countries for up to 90 days.
Please click on each of the tabs above for more information or visit the website of the Embassy of Belgium in Islamabad.
Please note that applicants will also be charged a service fee of Euro 30 per application (PKR 4316) which must be paid in cash when you attend the visa application centre.
Visa fees must be paid for in cash in Euros.
|Visa Category||Visa Fee (Euro)|
|Schengen Visa (Children under 6-11 years of age)||35|
|Schengen Visa (Children under 6 years of age)||0|
Please visit the website of the Embassy of Belgium in Islamabad for detailed information on the documents required for this visa.
For general information relating to Schengen visas, please visit the website of the Belgium Immigration Office.
Guarantees for return (assessment of migration risk): The applicant is requested to provide as much information as possible to document his/her family background, professional and socio-economic status, ownership of land or real estate (for instance : proof of family bonds with his/her country of origin, proof of regular income and stable source of revenues from the applicant and/or his/her partner, proof of property, etc.)
This information is essential to correctly judge the intention of the applicant to leave the Schengen area before the expiry of his/her visa.
The photo must:
- be in sharp focus, clear and with good contrasts
- be printed on high quality photo paper with high solution
- be in colour
- be 35–40 mm in width
- be maximum 6 months old and resemble the applicant
- be taken with the applicant facing the camera directly, against a light background
- show the whole head and the top of the shoulders. The face must occupy 70–80 % of the picture.
- show open eyes that are clearly visible. Hair must not cover the eyes.
Glasses are allowed as long as the eyes are clearly visible.
- the glasses must not be coloured
- the rim must not cover any part of the eyes
- there must be no reflection in the glasses
Religious head-dresses are allowed, provided that all details of the face are clearly shown.
- chin, forehead and both cheeks must be clearly visible
- shadows on the face due to the head-dress are not allowed
Note: Please follow these instructions carefully. If the photographs presented do not meet these requirements your application will be considered incomplete. A photo booth for meeting these requirements is available at the visa application centre.
VFS / Gerry’s are unable to provide any information on the processing times for a Belgium visa.
Click here to begin the online visa application process.